1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Invertebrates (www.northwestinverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ArachnoPapa, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Skypainter

Skypainter Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just got 32 healthy Avicularia purpurea from a breeding loan I did with Dean.
    He kept in touch with me and gave frequent updates.

If you have a male you want to breed, I highly recommend working with Dean if he has need for your male. I plan on working with him again on future loans.

Thanks again Dean!:clap: :clap: :clap:

2. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

Texas
    Got some juvi female B smithi from Dean and all arrived perfect! He even threw in two juvi males! Thanks again..

3. miarachnids

miarachnids Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!!

I did a trade with Dean. Communication was great. The deal went vey smooth. Good guy to deal with.

4. Twisted

Twisted Arachnosquire

Ordered a B. smithi and B. emilia, he was out of the B. emilia so he offered to substitue something. I told him I wasn't picky and he offered up a A. purpurea for no extra charge. Both showed up packed great and doing well.

I have another order in with him right now that will ship next week. Dean is good to go. (and as an added bonus he is less than 2 hours away from me so priority shipping gets to me next day)

5. deathcrew

deathcrew Arachnoknight Old Timer

PA
    POSITIVE

Just got a package from Dean and perfection is all I can say!! deff. do business with him again!:clap: :clap:

6. Spunky

Spunky Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!!!!

I received my gorgeous female P. metallica on Friday! Communication was perfect and shipping was exactly what you would expect. No problems whatsoever! I will do business again with northwest inverts. Thanks again Dean!

Jody W.

7. Positive!!

I don't think I was posting here when I previously got orders from Dean... but I definitely want to add to his long list of POSITIVE reviews!

For my first order with Dean, he was kind enough to let me come pick up my Ts. I was very pleased with how friendly and helpful he was. All of the Ts I purchased were well fed and cared for.

My first mail order from Dean was split with a friend... altogether, there were 13 or so small slings. All arrived beautifully packed, healthy, well fed, and lively.

Dean has been very friendly and professional throughout, and offers very good pricing and deals on stock.

8. Positive. Dean hooked me up with a big, fat avic bicegoi female. Stunning. Awesome packing and great packing. Deffinetly recommend him to anyone.

Matt

9. jimmyrrr

jimmyrrr Arachnopeon

DENVER
    Avicularia fasciculata

This is my second purchase from Dean. This time I recieved her in less that 24 hrs in the cold of Colorado Winter. She arrived healthy and beautiful. She came out of her well packed container and immediately ate 2 crickets. You can trust Dean ! jimyrrr Spiders in my pants..always make me dance....Come on and take a chance ....And put some spiders in your pants..{D

10. KoffinKat138

KoffinKat138 Arachnoknight

Positive!

I just got my 2 Chilean Flame T's Today,i ordered with Priority,and they Got here Second Day in Perfect Condition.The Packing was Great (Double Boxed) with a Heat Pack.

I will Definitely do business with Dean Again.

Thanks

-Blake

11. SamtheMan

SamtheMan Arachnopeon

Positive

I purchased a C. elegans female from Dean. It arrived in a huge box and I was wondering if I'd maybe gottten a T. blondi instead. Well packaged to say the least. Oh, good, quick communication as well. Beautiful spider. And I am a repeat customer as well.

12. postive!!

I received my T's today. There was one DOA, but it was the freebie and I won't hold that against him. Everything was packed well. Double boxed with plenty of padding. The Euathlus sp. "Chilean Flame" and L. violacoepes are gorgeous. The 3 H. villosella are adorable. Dean has great prices, good packing and is very good on the communication side of a deal. I recommend him and will do business with him in the future.:D

[YOUTUBE]EH-1nLBfqRo[/YOUTUBE]

The vial that I couldn't see the sling in was fine. I believe it was the one that I almost threw away before going through all of the newspaper(freebie) that had passed away. You have to make sure to go through all of your packing thoroughly in case you get an unexpected freebie like I did. The sling that passed looked as if it was due to being banged up seeing as it wasn't curled up. I can't say for sure. I'm not terribly upset about it. I would still recommend them to anyone. Considering he worked out a little discount on the villosellas to begin with.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  13. campj

campj Arachnoknight

ID
    A+

I bought two spiders from Dean and I have to say that this was one of the most pleasant transactions I have made. He was easy to get a hold of, he shipped on time, the packing was great, and the spiders are very healthy. I'd buy from him anytime.

14. kenzie

kenzie Arachnosquire

NorthWestInverts

A++++++ These guys were very impressive! We got our invert from them on the weekend, and it had some problems. We were not very happy and these guys went through extra measures to fix the problem and make us happy. I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from them again and do business. These guys are the best.

15. Tim R.

Tim R. Arachnobaron Old Timer

Aaaa+++++

Awesome deal, thanks Dean! Great shipping and packing. Arrived alive, very pleased.

16. Oasis Inverts

Oasis Inverts Arachnobaron Old Timer

Awesome.........

I did a order from Dean..And all I can say is WOW I am very pleased with the whole transaction,He shipped my out the box on 7-22 and It was lost in the mail for 8 days and when I got the box everything was alive and well..So that tells you his packing is great...So needless to say ill deff be doing business with Dean in the future....

Thanks again buddy.

:clap::clap:

17. HorrorPhD

HorrorPhD Arachnosquire

Very positive!

Just received my order from Dean, a 2" A. purpurea. For the first time in 2 years owning and receiving Ts, I missed my USPS delivery and had to wait til this morning to pick up the package.:wall: I've had problems with this sp. of avic before, so needless to say, I was on pins and needles.

Dean's packing was superb. Vial with T in paper towels inside a well packed box inside another well packed box. No way this little critter was bouncing around! The little one had managed to make it's way outside of it's paper towels (was sitting on top of them), but was none the worse for wear, and came out of the vial with gusto! Needless to say, even with a screw up on my part, Dean's packing and healthy stock came through!

His pricing is great, communication is top notch, and customer service can't be beat. I won't hesitate to do business with him again should he have something I'm looking for.:D

Thanks Dean!

Jen

18. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Great Purchase

I got a few t's from Dean. Easy to deal with fast shipping and great packaging. I would buy from him again.

19. Michael9414

Michael9414 Arachnopeon

Quick shipping, great communication

Ordered several t's and all arrived well and were eating within a day. Great communication and customer service as well.

20. Sleazoid

Sleazoid Arachnoknight

Highly Recommended

I received my order for a Female A. versicolor today from Dean. All I can say is she came healthy and very responsive. He is a great seller and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new addition to their collection or a first time buyer. He was always quick when it came to e-mail responses and helped me with a lot of shipping questions I had. A++++

[YOUTUBE]24325ldGjho[/YOUTUBE]