Non acrylic sling enclosure ideas for arboreals and heavy webbing dwarf species

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
The title is obvious, I am looking for ideas for non acrylic sling enclosures for arboreals and heavy webbing dwarf species.

I already utilize pill vials. I use condiment cups for NW terrestrials that don't web, just simply looking at more options.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Arboreal slings I typically put into 16oz deli cups. Then once they get a a little larger, I typically rehouse them into a 32oz, although sometimes I just throw them into the 32oz to start. I do have a tendency to put my spiders in large enclosures though.

As to a dwarf webber, maybe a small tupperware with a translucent lid would work well?

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
I use an old Nescafé coffee jar with holes drilled in it for my H Mac and did have a lace web spider in the miniature one that’s why the holes are filled in with silicone but both having plastic lids I was able to pierce holes with a sewing needle 1553CEB1-FBC6-4750-A6FD-B37D14507604.jpeg

StampFan

Arachnodemon
The title is obvious, I am looking for ideas for non acrylic sling enclosures for arboreals and heavy webbing dwarf species.

I already utilize pill vials. I use condiment cups for NW terrestrials that don't web, just simply looking at more options.
Spice jars, pickle jars, peanut butter jars all work well. Those 1 gallon Mainstay-type containers would work.

I like the Rubbermaid Brilliance line-up for a lot of species. Very clear, and you can stack them.

Twantula1215

Arachnopeon
Spice Islands containers are not bad for arboreal slings. Just go slow with a dremel and use plenty of water on the bit when drilling ventilation holes.