NO WAY!!! Mature???

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
You also have to remember in the T world the females tower over the males normally

gizmosdeath

Arachnopeon
You also have to remember in the T world the females tower over the males normally
I know but 4" seems a little extreme. I hope he doesn't fall over dead the first time he sees a 7 or 8" female lol.

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 04:12 PM ----------

Yep mature male for sure man. What species is he?
He's a Fascists. Why you interested lol.

stupid auto correct. Fasciata lol

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
In some species males can mature small, for some Poecs this can be 4 or 5 inches. I've seen it with pederseni, striata, and regalis. My ornata MM's are always around 7".

peterUK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have several MM P subfusca with smallest 4 inch and largest 6-7 inch, the others are all around 5 inches.

spiderengineer

Arachnoangel
yep its amazing how much a size difference their can be sometimes, but some females don't care about the size its the motion in the ocean ;)

Ceratogyrus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I also had a tiny rufilata MM. Around 12cm.
And just got a nice sac from the breeding too.

jayw420

Arachnopeon
My mature male P.Smithi is roughly 4.5inchs.. Tough to find a female tho

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Mature he is. I was stunned when one of my baby OBTs matured out at just over 3"... the same with a little tiny P cambridgei. Sometimes they are small but mighty.

Marga

RoseK

Arachnosquire
My L. Parahybana matured at roughly 5.5 inches, which is tiny for that species. But he's proven to be a fearless breeder.

xkris

Arachnosquire
some time ago i read a similar tread, i think its about a lp mm. somebody said its not about mm being a giant, but having self confidence and spunk. haha spunk sounds cool.

as for human dudes and the motion of ocean thingy. size of the 'waves' does matter;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Some mature males can be huge, and worthless, only good enough to fatten the female up. Then other mature males can by tiny, yet have the drive to do anything. I recently tried pairing a very small mature male P. lugardi to 3 females. One female was completely webbed shut. He tore open her webbing and forced her out. The other female was vicious to him, but he kept at it. The largest female, atleast 3 times his size, was vicious to him. But everytime she backed off, he went right back in. He eventually got eaten by her though. :(