No power again

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Power has been out since a storm knocked out 95% of the town.

My boss let me bring my inverts to work. At least they'll be warm while I freeze my rear end off waiting for power.

This is asinine.

One of them molted during this ordeal too.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That was really cool of your boss to let you do that! Most employers would not be nearly so considerate or tolerant. I couldn't even imagine mine agreeing to something like that.

Hope you get your power back on soon!

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I often wonder if this why people are so nice to him.
Not everyone is nice to me. I just understand how tone is lost on text and so I curtail the way I write things to minimize the chances of someone taking offense to a non-existent tone.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Not everyone is nice to me. I just understand how tone is lost on text and so I curtail the way I write things to minimize the chances of someone taking offense to a non-existent tone.
I was only pulling your leg

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Power has been out since a storm knocked out 95% of the town.

My boss let me bring my inverts to work. At least they'll be warm while I freeze my rear end off waiting for power.

This is asinine.

One of them molted during this ordeal too.
Did you end up getting your power back yet? We had a very sudden and bad storm by me on Tuesday, so maybe that's what ended up hitting you later. We didn't lose power this time around though. I'm at least glad to hear your boss was kind enough to let you bring your pets where it's warm. Hope all is well and you get your power back soon if it wasn't fixed already!

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Did you end up getting your power back yet? We had a very sudden and bad storm by me on Tuesday, so maybe that's what ended up hitting you later. We didn't lose power this time around though. I'm at least glad to hear your boss was kind enough to let you bring your pets where it's warm. Hope all is well and you get your power back soon if it wasn't fixed already!
I PMd you .

Yes thankfully all is back to normal , minus the cleanup