Problem No permisson to post in classifieds

Metalguy89

Arachnopeon
I read the stickied terms post above the users post in the classifieds section that said "one of the ways for new users to post in the classifieds, is to post in the "reviews" section and introduce yourself". I did that two days ago and it still says I have "insufficient privileges to post here" in the classifieds section. Are the moderators not very active on here or what?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
If you are looking to post your own for sale/trade/wanted add you need to reach and maintain "active member" status to be able to start a thread. Two other ways are become a "suporter",or "classified user". These are paid subscriptions.
Last if you are trying to post in someone else's sales thread that's not allowed, you need to pm the seller to communicate

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I am brand new to this forum and format. I am having a lot of difficulty navigating the site. How does one become an active member? How do a contact a member about items they have for sale or trade. Sorry, I need some help.

cold blood

Staff member
I am brand new to this forum and format. I am having a lot of difficulty navigating the site. How does one become an active member? How do a contact a member about items they have for sale or trade. Sorry, I need some help.
You need to "contribute" 15 (I believe) posts in a 30 day period (or maybe its a 45 day period?)...this gives you active status and allows you do utilize the classifieds.

As for contacting someone, just click on their profile, then click on "start a conversation".

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
If you created a review item, it has to be approved first. They are usually approved once per week (or when we have time). ;) More information about "active members" can be found here: http://arachnoboards.com/help/active/

Hope that helps!

Debby