Nile M, and Tegu, cool pics

Tzatch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here are some pictures of my nile monitor (Bayne) and B&W Tegu (Draken), The Tegu is really tame, the Nile needs some work hehe.

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow!! Those are some awesome lizards!! Looks like they're lovin' that creek, too! How big are they?

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW!!! those are some NICE lizards!!! they look like they are in good health. esp. the nile. I love monitors. :)

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sweet pics. I take it you're not too worried about the lizards bolting on ya. :)

Bry

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I want my savanna to get that big and bulky. Maybe once her shed problem is over she'll start growing faster..... get to see the vet on monday... yay

~~~Psycho~~~

Ps..... yet another thing to be jealous about.....the last large lizard I want is a black and white tegu. I take it she's an argentine? Or a VERY well trained columbian?

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Psycho
Ps..... yet another thing to be jealous about.....the last large lizard I want is a black and white tegu. I take it she's an argentine? Or a VERY well trained columbian?
Psycho, she looks like an Argentine to me.

Tzatch, where are you that the grass is so green? Everybody's yard up here is yellow and brown from the lack of rain.

Bry

Last edited: