User Nightstalker47's Picture Thread

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Pamphobeteus antinous (Peru)

And after the most recent molt, same bottle cap...you can see just how much size these put on post molt.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nope, I just really don’t like your awesome tarantulas ;)

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Pterinopelma sazimai

Xenesthis sp. blue Colombia

Stunning species, heres when I first got her at around 2.5''.

Fresh after her molt, put on lots of size and her colors darkened considerably.

Enjoying some food, shes currently in pre molt as we speak, getting very dark. Ill update when shes molted.
Lovely T’s! Planning to add some Xenesthis to my collection in the near future. How large do the P. sazimai get?

Pamphobeteus antinous (Peru)

And after the most recent molt, same bottle cap...you can see just how much size these put on post molt.
Missed keeping this species so much! Did you have it since a sling?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Thanks, the P.sazimai are a smaller species, AFs top off in the 5-6'' range.

Yeah, raised the P.antinous from a small sling...great growth rates from this species.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Thanks, the P.sazimai are a smaller species, AFs top off in the 5-6'' range.

Yeah, raised the P.antinous from a small sling...great growth rates from this species.
How long would you say it took for the sling to reach the size it is now?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Poecilotheria ornata, regalis, subfusca lowland and metallica. All female specimens, these are two different ornata's...the first one is gravid.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Its actually just my phone camera, Galaxy S5 Neo.
I'm getting pretty impressed with the kind of photos people can get on their phones now. My last phone had something like 1.5 megapixels but my current phone takes better macros then my point-and-shoot camera does. Really thought your photos must have been on an expensive camera or something. For me, it's pretty cool they're not. I could probably actually get this camera, lol.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I'm getting pretty impressed with the kind of photos people can get on their phones now. My last phone had something like 1.5 megapixels but my current phone takes better macros then my point-and-shoot camera does. Really thought your photos must have been on an expensive camera or something. For me, it's pretty cool they're not. I could probably actually get this camera, lol.
Yeah nothing fancy, I would like to eventually get a better camera though.