louise f

Arachnoangel
Christmas is early this year. :happy:

Yesterday i pulled 2 eggsacs.

From my Iridopelma hirsutum

IMG_3712.JPG IMG_3715.JPG
And from my Psalmopoeus pulcher

IMG_3716.JPG

Both sacs are eggs for now. Can`t wait till they get eggs with legs.
An early Christmas present. So nice. <3

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells,Jingle eggs with legs.(sing it with the Jingle Bells song,it works).Nice going,congrats.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Congrats beautiful lady!!! That's very exciting!!! God I wished we lived closer!!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Christmas is always, for me, every moment I can read a louise f post/comment/thread. I know that life issues enters in our life, who doesn't know that... but hey, when I have an alert from you, my Viking friend... well I'm happy.

Freaking happy, like finding an ancient, rusty, little piece of Viking weapon in Roskilde harbor :)

I'm happy to hear you, my friend. I pray for nothing but the best for you, your sons, your family.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I'm happy to hear you, my friend. I pray for nothing but the best for you, your sons, your family.
Thanks a lot my friend. I wish the best for you and your family as well. Actually there`s a forth son on the way.:D I`m Set to give birth the 1st December. :kiss:
So that has kept me busy a lot, with going to hospital every once a week. Just because my last son Alex was a bit small, they want to check if everything is fine.
That`s good but a bit exhausting :bored: