Newly molted Vaejovis spinigerus

edt

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pictures!

What do you think happened to have them both molt at the same time like that? Pretty cool that this happened.

Are you keeping them communal, and if so, how many are together?

I've had 5 of those for about 1 month, all pretty young, 3rd or 4th instars, and have yet to have anything molt yet.

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I just has a same one molt today too! thats sooooooooo wierd! 3 Vaejovis spinigerus molts from different parts of the world on the same day!!!

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some of mine reached 3d instar three days ago. It's always exciting to see them all molt. Congrats. :D

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
So I hope mine will molt soon... My female gave birth 3 months ago, I keep the young at 30-35° (90°F) since 3 months but they don't molt, they are still 2nd instar, I don't understand :? I don't know well this species, is it a species slow growing ?
Thanks,
Eric

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ythier said:
Hi,
So I hope mine will molt soon... My female gave birth 3 months ago, I keep the young at 30-35° (90°F) since 3 months but they don't molt, they are still 2nd instar, I don't understand :? I don't know well this species, is it a species slow growing ?
Thanks,
Eric
Ythier, this species is an EXTREMELY SLOW GROWR! I've had these for ages and this is the first one to molt on me!