Newest Brood of Rhopalurus Junceus

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
image.jpg image.jpg Here's a couple pics of my newest brood of rhopalurus junceus. This is this female's 1st brood and appears to be 30+
Even though I have had more broods of this species than any other species (maybe even all other species combined lol) I still get excited to see this every time :)

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
36 babies successfully molted to 2i and are eating like crazy

No stillborns and all of them survived to 2i

2 more females will be popping soon :) lol

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
With how many you have, you might as well feed the little ones to your Parabuthus scorplings! :D jkjk

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
With how many you have, you might as well feed the little ones to your Parabuthus scorplings! :D jkjk
I'm not sure that would work out very well .... The junceus may eat the parabuthus hahaha
My junceus take down prey twice their size

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not sure that would work out very well .... The junceus may eat the parabuthus hahaha
My junceus take down prey twice their size
Aww shoot. Crush their little heads first baha :) good luck with feeding in any case! I just ordered like 2000 more lateralis for all my new jayakari and regalis slings and im gonna need every last one!

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Aww shoot. Crush their little heads first baha :) good luck with feeding in any case! I just ordered like 2000 more lateralis for all my new jayakari and regalis slings and im gonna need every last one!
My lateralis colony has dwindled quite a bit with all the babies I've had this year but I still have a bunch of dubia I can send ya;)

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
You've gone through all the ones from our last trade? You feel the need to breed? Lol!! PM me next time your in need of lats, colony has recouped since then. Btw, Vince gave me a great deal on Dubia, so, hopefully these will be available in a couple of months.
@Scorpionluva, nice brood.
If or when you sell, I'd be interested in a pair or three. :)

MG123yaaa

Arachnopeon
New to the forum, How old is a female gracilis when she is usually ready to breed?