New video - check it out!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Here's a video of my setting up an enclosure for my new dark-banded E. rubripes, followed by a quick handling session with Azog. Enjoy!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Thanks! By the way, that "come on darling" I said to the new pede didn't sound too creepy did it?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Also, here's a clearer pic of the dark E. rubripes, in case any of you wanted a better look.
IMG_0260.JPG

emplosion

Arachnopeon
Thanks! By the way, that "come on darling" I said to the new pede didn't sound too creepy did it?
I didn't think so. I don't even think I noticed. I'm sure everyone, or at least a majority of people do the same thing when talking to their animals.

As far as what I thought about the video. The camera work was very good, as was the editing. I really liked the jump cuts.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Hopefully my viewers don't perceive it in a creepy light...it was meant to be a somewhat facetious mockery of fear.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
Hopefully my viewers don't perceive it in a creepy light...it was meant to be a somewhat facetious mockery of fear.
Your viewers are like us... we've either got centipedes or like them enough to not think having them is weird. Your videos are fine. They do what they are meant to do.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Thanks. After listening to it again, it doesn't sound too bad. I think this video was quite a leap from my previous ones; certainly the only one I can bear rewatching. Do you think it was an improvement?

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
I think it's a very good step. A vast improvement with content will always come with time and practice

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Thanks. By the way, I've been setting up a special table and shelf for my inverts in a spare room. That way, there will be less background clutter, plus the room seems to be a little quieter as well. I think my next videos will be rehousing Azog (its current enclosure is way too large - a smaller one would be more practical and secure), feeding the two pedes, and then maybe a video on centipede anatomy, depending on how well Azog behaves.