New T's!!!

Jterry

Arachnosquire
So tomorrow I will be picking up my very first GBB sling (very excited!), and then next week about mid-week I will be recieving 2 in the mail: 1" H. Maculata and .5" P. Pederseni, two sp that have been high on my wish list!! I'll be sure to take some pictures and at that point I might have to make a pic thread of my own, since I will then be up to 9 T's (which is nothing compared to some of the collections on here, but it's a start and I'm proud of my little collection! :biggrin:)

Just wanted to share my excitement with you! Expect pics late next week!

Jared781

Arachnobaron
How big is the Green Bottle Blue, and what you plannin to house him/her in?
Ccyan are very entertaining! my current GBB is in a new spot everytime i look

-When first acquired-
DSC03778.jpg
-Then Now-
DSC06908.jpg

Last edited:

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
YAY! Don't ya just love picking up new T's? It always makes my days better. =)

I am getting my A. Purpurea today...sometime...If the post man ever gets here -.-

Jterry

Arachnosquire
How big is the Green Bottle Blue, and what you plannin to house him/her in?
Ccyan are very entertaining! my current GBB is in a new spot everytime i look
I'm not sure how big yet... I was going to pick it up today but got too busy, I'll probably get it friday. The LPS I go to, the lady is a hobbyist herself and takes great care of the T's there. She ordered some GBBs because she wanted one and I told her to hold one for me. She said they are "just tiny litte spiderlings" though. I'll probably house it in a little salsa cup like I have my G. Pulchripes sling in. Btw, is that an old salad container that you have your GBB in? That's what I keep my larger terrestrials in! lol

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not sure how big yet... I was going to pick it up today but got too busy, I'll probably get it friday. The LPS I go to, the lady is a hobbyist herself and takes great care of the T's there. She ordered some GBBs because she wanted one and I told her to hold one for me. She said they are "just tiny litte spiderlings" though. I'll probably house it in a little salsa cup like I have my G. Pulchripes sling in. Btw, is that an old salad container that you have your GBB in? That's what I keep my larger terrestrials in! lol
sounds like you found yourself one of the better LPS huh.. couple that ive found locally up here in WA as well.. ive found that GBB do awesome in salsa cups i housed the 3 gbb ive had in these http://www.wayfair.com/Rubbermaid-H...et-of-2-1776477-QU2553.html?refid=FR49-QU2553
with great success... NVM the price on these, you can find these and whole sets of various sizes at grocery store, target and walmart etc, and at times dollarstores for fractions of the cost.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
Btw, is that an old salad container that you have your GBB in? That's what I keep my larger terrestrials in! lol
When i buy live crickets from Petland, they come in this container! I clean/disinfect it or whatever then stash the container away!... or use it

Jterry

Arachnosquire
sounds like you found yourself one of the better LPS huh.. couple that ive found locally up here in WA as well.. ive found that GBB do awesome in salsa cups i housed the 3 gbb ive had in these http://www.wayfair.com/Rubbermaid-H...et-of-2-1776477-QU2553.html?refid=FR49-QU2553
with great success... NVM the price on these, you can find these and whole sets of various sizes at grocery store, target and walmart etc, and at times dollarstores for fractions of the cost.
Yeah I found sets of deli cups at the dollar store, a couple different sizes, where you can get like 3 or 4 for a buck. Pretty good deal and they work great. Thanks for the advice! It's nice to have a quality LPS... I like to be able to browse the T's in person, and select the one I want. What part of Wa are you in?