New Ts!!!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got three new Ts this morning. a 3"-4" C. schioedtei, a 2" B. vagans, and a 1" sling Aphonopelma sp. "flagstaff orange"! :D

The vagans was alot bigger than I expected but should be ok in the enclosure for while, might have to take out some substrate though. Here he is:

The Apho was much smaller than I though, so I had to prepare something different which ended up still being to big, but its got the right size holes so I'll leave it for now. Heres a pic (for reference that little cup has about a 1.5" diameter.

The Schioedtei, the one I was really excited for, made me a little nervous. She's my first old world, but she behaved amazingly! She walked right into the catch cup that walked right into her enclosure. It was awesome! Unfortunately i don't have a picture of her at this time because she's sitting on the wall behind the corkbark, sooo ya. {D I'll get a pic when she moves.

/EDIT/

She moved so I was able to get a pic, here she is:

I love her. :D

Last edited:

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks. :D

I'm not to interested in making her grow really fast. Thanks for the tip though.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
arn't they. :D and I will, already am, I went to feed them last night and the Apho got on his lid and ran laps around the rim, took me forever to get him back in his enclosure. {D He's been named Spazz.