new T's coming today!

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
so i finally broke down and bought some avics...the new world spider taint has been creeping up on me ever since arachnocon 07...it started with the juvie N. chromatus i won as a door prize and it's been going downhill ever since till i just had to have these little guys coming to me now lol...

i have 3 on the way...A. azuraklaasi, geroldi, and purpurea...i'll try to get some pics of the little buggers to post when they come in...

if anyone had told me 2 years ago that i'd be this excited over something that didn't come from africa or asia i'd have laughed...welcome to the dark side i guess lol:D

Harvey

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol, I'm the opposite way. I really don't have an interest in any old world species right now, but who knows? I just might in the future.... just goes to show us how diverse this hobby really is.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You won't be disappointed! They are great T's! Highly underrated, but they all have fantastic colors, especially purpurea....:drool:

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
congrats..and yes the a.purpurea is a beautiful T...oh dont forget..try to add the a .minatrix in ur collection too..those are really neat too..;)

EvilElvis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hehe avic fever! I noticed that when I go on a buying spree I usually go crazy on a genus too. I recently had bright colored brachy fever!!