New to the hobby

JonoAndHisTs

Arachnopeon
0F649480-80E0-4EEB-8A32-D8DEB1CC96F9.jpeg Only started this hobby a couple of weeks ago and now I have 6 Ts all of which I cherish now until they die. Why are Tarantulas so dang awesome?!?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
It's Davus pentaloris btw. mix up when they were introduced.

D. fasciatus look very different if you google pics.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Keeping Ts is truly one of the few things I cherish in life
“What’s the other few things?”
“Well, thinking of Ts, purchasing Ts, unboxing Ts, rehousing Ts, watching Ts, feeding Ts, breeding Ts...”

JonoAndHisTs

Arachnopeon
It's Davus pentaloris btw. mix up when they were introduced.

D. fasciatus look very different if you google pics.
Yeah I know it’s the pentalore cus KC Tarantulas convinced me when I saw his video on these guys that I had to pick up a female

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
“What’s the other few things?”
“Well, thinking of Ts, purchasing Ts, unboxing Ts, rehousing Ts, watching Ts, feeding Ts, breeding Ts...”
I barely remember posting that, I had a little too much last night.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Too small for one, need one more molt for the juvi then I’ll rehouse and add a water dish but the others are tiny still
What makes you think they are too small? You do know tarantulas have been shown swimming in a river right?

Never to small to drink water. You may use ink containers that tattoo artists use. Amazon sells them.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Too small for one, need one more molt for the juvi then I’ll rehouse and add a water dish but the others are tiny still
They're never too small for a water dish.

Slings don't even break the surface tension of water, they can literally walk on it.

Tylerian

Arachnopeon
I'm new to the hobby as well, I have 3 so far and am looking to get more but was wondering if there are better ways to get them other than big corporate pet stores or online sites where prices are a bit on the expensive side ?

JonoAndHisTs

Arachnopeon
I'm new to the hobby as well, I have 3 so far and am looking to get more but was wondering if there are better ways to get them other than big corporate pet stores or online sites where prices are a bit on the expensive side ?
Classifieds section but look at Rutgers announcement on there before contacting someone. Btw Arachnoiden I believe is good I’ve ordered from Steven and I wasn’t disappointed

JonoAndHisTs

Arachnopeon
What makes you think they are too small? You do know tarantulas have been shown swimming in a river right?

Never to small to drink water. You may use ink containers that tattoo artists use. Amazon sells them.
For suree man I was just trying to be safe cus I just spray some water on the side and they seem to be fine but I’ll use those I believe they sell them at any arts and crafts store