[Inquiry] New to the hobby, looking for reputable shop near SW Georgia to go look/buy my first T's

rushchaser

Arachnopeon
Hi,

Thanks for looking, as the title says I am new to the Tarantula keeping hobby, looking for reputable shop near SW Georgia to go look/buy my first T's.

Thanks again

Christian

Minty

@londontarantulas
Going to assume you mean Georgia in the USA.

In which case, I'd look at the sellers listed on this website and some of the popular US online shops. I'm not from the US but a lot of people seem to positively rate Jamie's tarantulas, who can deliver your order to you.

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
If you're looking for a reputable online dealer, there are many, swiftinverts.com jamiestarantulas.com net-bug.net pinchersandpokies.com just to name a few. However, you can also check the classifieds section here and most of the time you can get great prices with great packaging, and it also helps the hobby out too. If you want locally in your state, you can check out facebook and look up some tarantula groups and see if anyone is near you. You can also google search any reptile expos that are in your state and attend one and make some friends and deals that way too.

Last edited:

Condog4

Arachnopeon
I definitely recommend looking online for a tarantula. Much more selection, fair prices, and more knowledgeable staff.