new tarantulas day :))) T. bondi package and watering system

kanito107

Arachnosquire
so i recently aquired a T. blondi and i came up with a watering system, which is just in testing mode, its nothing solid, i just wanted to see what you guys thought and what your opinon about it is, and there is an unpacking video too,
so its my first video of this kind so bear with me and enjoy

[video=youtube;mBkPUi7qU4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBkPUi7qU4g[/video]

so i forgot to put the pics on the video so here they are :) enjoy

T. blondi

B. smithi

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That little t blondi in that huge enclosure?? He might drow in that water dish watch ou

cool idea.

kanito107

Arachnosquire
Yea I think it will be alright I didn't really know what size to expect but it will outgrow it fast

kanito107

Arachnosquire
I got it from Paul from pet center. I think he has 30 left, and these are hard to come by so I would get one soon

kanito107

Arachnosquire
Yea it's a website and he often post his list on here too search pet center on google his name is Paul becker

RoseT

Arachnosquire
cool vid, and water Idea...That Bsmithi looks like it just molted too,...

rasulsimakshah

Arachnosquire
i've been trying to figure out a water system too. same principle as yours, have it drip enough to keep the water flowing. have you had any ideas about having one water source connected to multiple enclosures? it'd be pretty nice just to fill one water bottle. :p

kanito107

Arachnosquire
cool vid, and water Idea...That Bsmithi looks like it just molted too,...
and i talk to paul about this and we both agreed the it was getting ready to molt soon, so im just keeping it moist for now and we will see what happens

i've been trying to figure out a water system too. same principle as yours, have it drip enough to keep the water flowing. have you had any ideas about having one water source connected to multiple enclosures? it'd be pretty nice just to fill one water bottle. :p
i have been thinking about coming up with, what would be a water tray that would stay filled up with a larger water source, and have air tubes, that you use on aquariums, and connect those to however many enclosures you would use, and each tube would have theyr own "faucet" so you can regulate each individual tank. im sure ive seen these to regulate air presure on tanks. but thats something that ill have to play around with some other time.

i also had an idea to use the tube and put them around the enclosure to kind of trickle the water down the sides to have it a bit more humid, but that has more complications so its just a thought for now.