New T owner, what can I do to make my T more comfy?

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
Dark Den youtube comment section
you are right youtube tarantula community is garbage. I mean I put up a few montages of watering just cause I wanted to show off my new additions but to let someone fall into such absurdity is pathetic.

This forum already does not have a great reputation for being friendly to newbies as it is and you are not helping with these kinds of comments.
maybe my trauma from surviving as a peon is resurfacing :troll:

But fair on you for realising you were a bit harsh and admitting that. Try and check yourself before you post and cause damage.
yeah I kind of thought of all the pricks who were rude to me as a peon...I WONT NAME NAMES :shy:
then I thought of all the awesome people like cold blood, the grym reaper, sometimes boina, formerly known by phormic28(I think), Eventually our greasy Italian pal Chris, and so much more who I eventually met and associated with. Including the guys I developed with. I would like to be one of those cool cats for the next few guys that arrive actively...erm you know until the mods finally ban me for something stupid I do :rolleyes:.
Image seeing my professor godzilla icon and thinking, "hey that guy is cool" instead of, "yeah that guy knows stuff but is kind of a total prick" (AGAIN NOT GOING TO NAME NAMES, WE ALL ALREADY KNOW WHO I REFER TO :astonished:)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Your attitude could have pushed OP away from this forum and into the hands of maybe a Dark Den youtube comment section.
I love that seems that 'The Dark Den' (at 360°, so his audience etc) is somewhat considered as the 'Supreme Evil', ah ah :playful: