New T mid molt when opening

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I don't understand how he can work like this. He destroys his own business, that's not the general idea o_O.
Me either, for the cost of one, yes one G. pulchra - the man is obviously delusional to even think that a member of AB is going to roll over and take this, well he's in for a shock - I'm not sure what the penalties are for such indiscretions but let's hope they're more than the cost of a G. pulchra - disgusting.

Bhickman

Arachnosquire
Me either, for the cost of one, yes one G. pulchra - the man is obviously delusional to even think that a member of AB is going to roll over and take this, well he's in for a shock - I'm not sure what the penalties are for such indiscretions but let's hope they're more than the cost of a G. pulchra - disgusting.
well good news. paypal sided in my favor. so i guess its over i still want a pulchra but ill wait a little bit. thanks again everyone for everything. yall are awesome.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Good! And I hope everyone who comes across this thread see what an awful businessman he is. He had time to update his sales thread I noticed the other day. No time to own up to someone he wronged though, interesting.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
@Bhickman that's brilliant news pal, I'm happy you stuck to your guns, as I expected PayPal sided in your favour - excellent, you can put this all behind you now - you must be so relieved.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Good! And I hope everyone who comes across this thread see what an awful businessman he is. He had time to update his sales thread I noticed the other day. No time to own up to someone he wronged though, interesting.
I'm so glad you brought that up. I was actually looking at his sales thread the other day and was tempted at some of the species. I obviously forgot who he was, and your post just got me to look him up again and realize the mistake I almost made!

WoofSpider

Arachnosquire
I just went through this thread and, unless I missed it, nobody actually posted the name of this awful seller.
I think "naming and shaming" is appropriate in this case.

Bhickman

Arachnosquire
I
@Bhickman that's brilliant news pal, I'm happy you stuck to your guns, as I expected PayPal sided in your favour - excellent, you can put this all behind you now - you must be so relieved.
I am I got a random email from his website that said payment status canceled. Made me look at PayPal and saw the credit to me.

Bhickman

Arachnosquire
It's my first and hopefully only time to file a claim. Felt bad doing it But it's a crappy situation to be in.

WoofSpider

Arachnosquire
It's my first and hopefully only time to file a claim. Felt bad doing it But it's a crappy situation to be in.
Don't feel bad. You were wronged. The seller refused to provide restitution so you took the only option available to you to correct this injustice. Hopefully the penalty PayPal hits the seller with will be enough to make him reevaluate his customer service.