New slings with photos

Jimi89

Arachnopeon
Got new sling at the expo Saturday. I got a new c.cyanopubescens and a nandu chrotaus. Sadly my pokie was molting I it's hide and my nandu is like end in star so I lack good photos but my robustom was out so I managed to get some of her.

Attachments

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Got new sling at the expo Saturday. I got a new c.cyanopubescens and a nandu chrotaus. Sadly my pokie was molting I it's hide and my nandu is like end in star so I lack good photos but my robustom was out so I managed to get some of her.
The second picture is a GBB though, isn't it? Are these you first tarantulas, or have you had any in the past, or are caring for some at the moment?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
The second picture is a GBB though, isn't it? Are these you first tarantulas, or have you had any in the past, or are caring for some at the moment?
Yeah first pic is the M.robustom and the second is his GBB.
Nice new additions man.

Jimi89

Arachnopeon
I was once way more active the I am now, I once had 40 spiders from 35 species and it was a real handful. I lost some in accidents and parted with others so they could get proper care in my busy life. But I eventually wound Down to two ts. A p. Regalis and a male. G pulchripes, my male was recently sent out to breed. He was massive and I got my robustom and p. Ornata, my new adds being nandu chromatis and the gbb, bringing me to 4 ts =) I'm confident there going to do great, I also have 5 mantids