new slings advice plz

Marc saxby

Arachnopeon
Hey all hope your all well.
I am going to order sum slings next week and i really cant make my mind up, i all ready own an Brachypelma hamorii and would like to have a nice big t
So was thinking a Thrixopelma lagunas?
Or is there any others u guys have thats massive that u can recommend plz and may be sum pics . i would like to buy one more sling also but would like it to have a nice temperament like my b hamorii any help would be great thanks marc

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Big and good for beginners...

Acanthoscurria geniculata, Lasiodora klugi, parahybana, difficilus.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Or is there any others u guys have thats massive that u can recommend plz and may be sum pics . i would like to buy one more sling also but would like it to have a nice temperament like my b hamorii any help would be great thanks marc
Acanthoscurria geniculata may be a good match for you. They get big (7"+) and have striking coloring (which starts showing at around 1.5-2"). Genics also have an incredible feeding response, grow at a decent rate, and are pretty hardy.

They really aren't defensive or mean -- just overly enthusiastic about food. Be sure to use tongs for all maintenance, as genics think everything that moves is food -- including your fingers.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Grammostola pulchripes, Grammostola iheringi
Lasiodorides striatus

And the afore mentioned

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
I think the Iheringi will have to be my first grammastola eventually. They look really cool!