New shelves

Frazier_05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice!

Nice job Marko! Did you but the shelves somewhere or did you build them on your own? They look pretty sweet! I like the sliding action, so you don't have to remove a couple terrariums to get to one. Nice job!

Brett

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, slide outs. What a handy thing to have to facilitate T maintenance. That's really a nice piece of work and the wood looks mucho nice. If you build them it yourself, congrats. My wifie would love to have this piece of furniture.
Thanks for sharing your pictures,

Fredster
Lean, not as Mean
Still, US Marine!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thats an awesome idea. i really like that. thanks for sharing. do you happen to have a drawing?

moose

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice job Marko! Did you but the shelves somewhere or did you build them on your own? They look pretty sweet! I like the sliding action, so you don't have to remove a couple terrariums to get to one. Nice job!

Brett
Wow, slide outs. What a handy thing to have to facilitate T maintenance. That's really a nice piece of work and the wood looks mucho nice. If you build them it yourself, congrats. My wifie would love to have this piece of furniture.
Thanks for sharing your pictures,
Thanks . Yes I build everything myself :)

thats an awesome idea. i really like that. thanks for sharing. do you happen to have a drawing?
sorry I don't have a drawing :eek:

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice ! Sure puts my home depo rack to shame. I love the slide out. How many tanks is it designed to hold ? Also if you have not already, I would secure it to the wall in some fashion.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks great! it's actually exactly what i've been wanting to build, so i'm very envious. if you could make plans available, i would be greatly appreciative. :8o

also, do you know the weight bearing load on those sliding shelves?

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey,

It's secured to the wall :)

It's designed to hold max. 6 tanks. Actually 5 .. but 12 of them will be smaller and lighter then others .

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dude, hats off!!! sweet looking shelving system!!!:clap:
That will my next project.

PIG-

SoupyC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome job Marko! Gonna need something like this in the near future, hope you dont mind if I shamelessly rip the sliding shelf idea. :D

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
sweet

i love this thread talk about innovation.
i will also be stealing your idea.
great pics,awesome job
andy