New Roaches

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Just figured I would share my new Macropanesthia rhinoceros pair with you all, they are really cute and seem to be doing well for me. Also Roachforum saw them first if anyone recognizes my username and the photos from there. Screenshot 2017-09-12 at 11.01.28 PM.png Screenshot 2017-09-12 at 11.01.54 PM.png Screenshot 2017-09-12 at 11.01.08 PM.png

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
So the one who hasn't molted should be any day now, I will also be upgrading them to a larger setup soon!

tzpnm

Arachnopeon
Is it true that these guys like oak leaves rather than just eucalyptus? I've always wanted these.

ScaryGhosts

Arachnopeon
Wow, so cute! May I ask how you got these in the U.S.? Been hoping to get some of my own.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Wow, so cute! May I ask how you got these in the U.S.? Been hoping to get some of my own.
They came from a breeder at an expo a while back. Bugs in cyberspace did breed them successfully fairly recently though, not sure if he plans to sell any.

ScaryGhosts

Arachnopeon
They came from a breeder at an expo a while back. Bugs in cyberspace did breed them successfully fairly recently though, not sure if he plans to sell any.
Okay, thanks for the help. I could find any way to get them here via googling but i see a few people selling them in the U.S. on here. Do you know if they can be housed with a madagascar or would that be a terrible idea?

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Okay, thanks for the help. I could find any way to get them here via googling but i see a few people selling them in the U.S. on here. Do you know if they can be housed with a madagascar or would that be a terrible idea?
Based on the difference in care and high cost of rhino roaches, I wouldn't do it even though they probably wouldn't hurt each other.

Margot J

Arachnosquire
Wow, aren't those worth hundreds of dollars? Either way, they look great! I love those spiny legs!