1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Roach Nymph Display

Discussion in 'Vivariums and Terrariums' started by WeightedAbyss75, Jan 13, 2018.

1. WeightedAbyss75

WeightedAbyss75 Arachnoangel

Advertisement
    Figured I would share this new enclosure and see what people thought :) I have a lot of G. oblongata babies coming out of my adult enclosure, and the ventillation on the adults are too big and let them through. I came up with this to house the small nymphs until they get too big (or for another roach species down the road). Just used a bunch of smaller pieces together to create small crevices for them to hide. Added some moss for decoration, and have three dishes for fruits, dogfood, and water crystals. It is made out of a Zoomed Bugarium, figured it was the perfect size :D

Just tried my hand at making something "natural" as a display. Would love some opinions and tips!

Attached Files:

2. pirminiamac

pirminiamac Arachnosquire Active Member

That's pretty kl, I never thought of making a display type tank for roaches but then mine are out of site in a small boiler room. If you have the spare materials lying around why not