New Pics Of The Slithery Kids ( Dialup Warnning)

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D Well its been awhile since i was around here last so i figured i would throw up some pics of the slithery family members, first up "Big D", now over 9ft.
This pic was taken few months ago.

This pic was taken recently,

This is my female "Hot Tamale" Pastel Dream het for albino, out of Jeff Ronne stock Pastel Dream X Pastel Dream het for albino. Bred by Linda Demadura
1 month old,

Now 2 months old and really super hot pink this pic was taken un her lighting with no flash late at night..

and a outside pic she was in light pink mode, they change so much in there moods...

and another. sorry its blurry.. :8o

and now Cassies boa "DITTO", she recived this male donated to her by a close friend and courtesy of Mr. Clay English,

and a nice back shot,

and again,

and Psycho Diamond X Jungle carpet python

and again with flash,

and full body,

and there ya have it for now, oh wait for got Cassies corn snake, well i will do that another time... ENJOY!!!! :D

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Very nice snakes! That pink boa is gorgeous! My favorite is the Diamond x Jungle cross. Gotta love Diamonds! Of course, I just love Morelia.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And Cassies Albino corn snake eatting a meduim rat, this gal is getting big..

and gone...

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good stuff, I have a question? them hot tamales are them a special bred or are they just high pink regular columbian boas?

Sam,

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hot Tamale in her new color mode, Orange/Peachy/ Pink... :D This girl is just to awsome, shes gona produce some outstanding offspring as when old enough she is getting bred to a Jeff Ronne stock Albino... ;) :D

and one more she was on her way to the hide house... shes a shy gal dont care for the flash from the cam... :eek: