New kids in the mail!!!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We've got 2 x P.nigricolor, 2x african millies (recently closed imports), 2 x N. carapoensis, 2 x H.albostriatum, 2 x P.fortis, 1 G.acteon and 1 M. balfouri on the way!!!!!

It feels like Christmas in June and I cannot wait!!!!
Already pimping the tanks!!!!! :D

(happydancinglikeafool!!!)

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice. I just got an african millie about a week ago. I love it. {D

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What is closed imports?
It means no further specimens will be able to be shipped outside of the country of origin. What we have here now - is all we will be able to get. ;)
These kids are so darned cool...they remind me of Alice in Wonderland bugs. Very friendly and docile. :)

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's quite a shopping list. There are some hi-zoot bugs in there.

What's the story on breeding those african milli's? Have people been successful with it?

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those are very beautiful species youll be getting! hehe hope they all arrive in good condition. goodluck! hehe

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's quite a shopping list. There are some hi-zoot bugs in there.

What's the story on breeding those african milli's? Have people been successful with it?
From what i understand its not all that difficult. Im thinking of obtaining a few, but i have a "hunch" that the price might go up a bit on them, but they will be available.
Cheers

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We received shipment this morning and we couldn't be any happier, if it was allowed by law...we may have to have a party!!!!!!!!!
So far..the G.acteon and the P.fortis have turned out to be FEMALE!!!! :D
Pics of all and more sexing, if possible; will be posted soon! :clap:
~One Happy BugMomma

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The WC adult millies will hopefully be gravid, already...if not - efforts will be made to breed them. :)

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congratulations with the females! and so with the others for making it into your door step. :) i've always wanted a g.acteon but the price here is to high. hehe

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Introducing....

"Audrey Rose".........our new female P.fortis.
She's perfectly evil....we LOVE her!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

More pics to come...all the others are too stressed to keep trying to get decent pics. :rolleyes:

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We forgot all about poor "Orlando"....our new B.emilia dude! He showed up this morning to woo "Miss Charro"....:D

One of the P.nigricolors and one of the N.carapoensis molted overnight, too! :clap:

I wish I could pass you all some cigars.....LMAO! :D