New Here New T With Some A Question

SD_Reptiles

Arachnopeon
Hey, new here, new to T's. picked this g. rosea from the local petshop. I also ordered a female B. Smithi from davidgrimm1 on here. I'm letting her settle in before I try to get some pictures of her. Here are a few pics of the G. Rosea The question is the 2nd picture somethings a bit funky. What is the dry looking patch? Is it ok? What should I do?

Thanks for looking.

skeeter

Arachnopeon
i have 3 roseas and they all have that. it's called a mirror patch and your looks like it might be in pre molt.

SD_Reptiles

Arachnopeon
Ok, the bald spot I know is normal. I was just a bit worried about the flakey stuff around it. Thanks

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
rub it off with your finger then rub your eyes. You will see what its used for. {D

SD_Reptiles

Arachnopeon
rub it off with your finger then rub your eyes. You will see what its used for. {D
Dude, let me get on that Ill get back to you and let you know how it went. I did my research before I bought the two spiders. I'm not the type of person to just jump into something without knowing anything about it. I'm not one of those impulse buying types. I like to know what I'm getting into before I get into it.

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea, its just hair. Nothing to worry about. If the hairs don't manage to get airborne after they flick it they may just accumulate like that until it does get airborne. Congrats on your new Ts!