New enthusiast with heat-mat question.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
exo tera are not for terrestrials, in fact, they are probably the worst cage for them. by turning it on its side and with significant modification, it is usable. but id recommend just buying a good sized kritter keeper.

The Minataur

Arachnopeon
To state the obvious, whatever you chose, monitor the inside temp and humidity of the tank obsessively until you get a feel for how the chosen option directly affects both.
I deeply apologize if this sounds condescending. You are clearly already thinking this way. It's just I know how easy it is to pick something and feel like your job is done. Folks choose different options for their enclosures often due to where they are, and what works in their region/climate/home/life. The only way to really know what works in YOUR home is to pick something recommended in this thread and then monitor the ever-loving-bejeezes out of the tank conditions.

runCMD

Arachnopeon
I have a GBB and an LP in Exo Terra nanos and they're both doing great with successful molts. The LP I have set up with sort of a hill and a cork tube cave buried in it where it hangs out. When it gets bigger I have a medium-low that I think will work great.

Seems like those are pretty area specific (geographically speaking)... not so easy to find in the US for a decent price... I love the idea though.
These work great for me. I have another model but it doesn't behave the exact same way and I use it on my roach colony. I have three of these on my spiders with 4W heat mats though and so far so good:

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Thermostat-Seedling-Heat-Enclosures/dp/B016L7J2A4