New enclosure!

Ryunss

Arachnopeon
So I set up this new enclosure for my Caribena versicolor, it's a 32oz deli cup (an upgrade from her current 16oz) and looks much bigger and better for her. I'm looking forward to moving her into it on Thursday after she has hardened up from her recent moult. Really hope she likes it! and if you guys want to offer any improvement suggestions then feel free. Have a nice day! IMG_1323.jpg IMG_1324.jpg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Those plants on the bottom are basically useless. Try to get them near the top where the spider can attach webbing.

Ryunss

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the comments guys and gals. I moved him/her in today and is just chilling on the very top of the cork bark acting like the king/queen of the place.

@Venom1080 that was my intention at first until I realised I don't have a glue gun...... Couldn't really think of anything else that I had at hand to stick it to the cork bark with. In the old enclosure the he/she made its web on the mid to lower section of the cork bark so I'm hoping he/she does the same again and utilises the plants.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Thanks for the comments guys and gals. I moved him/her in today and is just chilling on the very top of the cork bark acting like the king/queen of the place.

@Venom1080 that was my intention at first until I realised I don't have a glue gun...... Couldn't really think of anything else that I had at hand to stick it to the cork bark with. In the old enclosure the he/she made its web on the mid to lower section of the cork bark so I'm hoping he/she does the same again and utilises the plants.
Good luck.