New Enclosure

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I spent the evening finally finishing up an enclosure project for my juvenile Lasiodora parahybana. I've been procrastinating on making the lid for a while because I think mixing my chest cold I'm getting over with epoxy fumes would have been a nightmare. The plants have been established long enough so I figured I would get rolling. I planted chia seed paste in areas tonight so in a week or so it'll look like it has grass patches throughout. I think she'll be happy growing up in there

New Aquarium build.jpg

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
wow! Dude this is exactly what I want to do again. I did this a long time ago and it was a sight to behold. Looks great, I love it and I think it looks like a tiny world in there, completely natural.

Thumbs up sir!

EDIT: What are those plants? Are they hardy low light plants? Some of them look almost like bonsai trees.

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I forgot what they are called honestly but they do well in low light. I picked up an assortment of plants from the discount rack at Walmart this fall for cheap and bounced them back to life.

JLPicard

Arachnosquire
Looks superb! I think the structuring and building of an enclosure also contributes to making this hobby as great as it is.