new enclosure for a new T

opticle

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey girls,

i will be getting a 5cm phlogius Stent's on tuesday (these guys are awesome) and i've made its enclosure as real to their natural environment as possible, hope you like, its all is made out of natural things:

i will post some pics when the T comes and settles in :razz:

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
should be ok, ur T is gonan be rather small. A little under 2". Only thing i hate about slings is there size xD. Your setup should be fine thoe. if you notice it to big for the t which you should be abel to notice, just toss it into another container for a molt or so then switch back

opticle

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok thanks crazymonkey, i have changed the habitat around the better suit the spider, i'll get some shots when it comes, these guys like webbing (alot) so hopefully it will web me up a work of art :D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice looking enclosure. I'm sure your little one will be well suited. I haven't heard of this sp before. Will have to look them up. Perhaps a pic when your T arrives? That would be great.

opticle

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah mate i live in australia so not many species are known i guess except for the p. crassipes, i've got a bigger 1 aswell but i can't get any shots of it