New E. uatuman... Maybe.

Katronmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I should be banned from going into pet stores, but we have a local "chain" that seems to take good care of their herps and similar. I popped into one that had just opened up in town, and noticed a small, ruddy-aged copper colored fuzzy ball of legs in the bottom of a tank. The sticky note on the tank said "Green Skeleton Tarantula".

I don't often buy from pet stores, but it was round, by no means "balding" and seemed relatively settled in, even if it was on bark hunk bedding. They couldn't find a price on the little critter and it wasn't in their computer, so after a bit of debating, they settled on 15 for the critter, 20 with cage (Rather than try herding it into something)

I'm 90% sure this is a E. uatuman, the Emerald Skeleton, but a second opinion never hurt. And don't worry, it's not staying on the bark hunks. The nasty cup (filled with flukers "liquid crystals" so it could "drink" has been tossed out as well) Whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

Blurry, but a good indicator of the colors,

jb7741

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice. Looks like the E. uatuman in other pic threads, with the premolt olive brown color.

Last edited:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree that it looks like E uatuman. Nice spidey, nice price, great find!