New crested geckos!

jaycied

Arachnoknight
I just got a red super dalmatian crested male today! I'm struggling with naming him. I like Brom or Murtaugh (big fan of the Eragon Inheritance series). I'm getting a female cream tomorrow that I'm naming Nasuada. Any suggestions on what to name this guy? 20171004_104112.jpg 20171004_104159.jpg
Here he is:)

jaycied

Arachnoknight
And the female I'm getting tomorrow (Nasuada, unless you guys come up with a better name haha) received_1694057000618584.jpeg

jaycied

Arachnoknight
Dante.
Diablo.
Those are good. I've seen a lot of people namin there's Inferno, and Dante is much less common (I don't like to copycat names haha)

Also I'm going to put my youtube channel back up at the end of the month:) my living situation has been influx since May, but I'll be in a long term location come the end of the month!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Those are good. I've seen a lot of people namin there's Inferno, and Dante is much less common (I don't like to copycat names haha)

Also I'm going to put my youtube channel back up at the end of the month:) my living situation has been influx since May, but I'll be in a long term location come the end of the month!
Hephaestus. Greek god of fire.
Vulcan. Roman god of fire.

Glad to read you're coming back to youtube. I enjoyed your videos.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Both are gorgeous! Congratulations on the new additions. I'm AWFUL at naming anything, I typically just wait to see the personality come out and name based on that. You may be gaining a new subscriber on YouTube also, already watch @basin79 regularly. I'll just have to not be lazy about looking for your channel lol