new cobalt blue, i got pictures :)

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope she turns out to be alright but she looks and is acting just like mine did before it died which i hope is not the case here.Best of luck.

afs rock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hope everything goes well if i ever get started in ts ( i only have scorps right now) i will definately get some of these in my collection later on

jolsen91

Arachnopeon
Has it tried to drink?
yes i change its water every day cause every time i check it it has gotten dirt in its water dish

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

yes i change its water every day cause when i check on it it has gotten dirt in its water dish so i assume its been drikin?? its also been moving dirt from one corner and its been spinnin weebs in the same corner so i think its snapping out of what ever it was in QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

I hope she turns out to be alright but she looks and is acting just like mine did before it died which i hope is not the case here.Best of luck.
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh dont scare me like that what did it die from you know???

grayhound

Arachnosquire
If its not going to the fresh water, I would try to make her drink. I have taken things like pill bottle tops and such, and try to fill it and kinda slide it under her. To where is fangs are. This is assuming that she is still not moving much........... be careful!

jolsen91

Arachnopeon
If its not going to the fresh water, I would try to make her drink. I have taken things like pill bottle tops and such, and try to fill it and kinda slide it under her. To where is fangs are. This is assuming that she is still not moving much........... be careful!
actually i thinks have turned for the better its been movin around made its own little nest im assuming it was just really stressed frome being shipped and put into a new enviroment but things are looking alot better

tanalos

Arachnopeon
Cobalt

Nice looking T! My H Livid. (Thorn) wont let my fingers anywhere near it. Good lighting on those legs.

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes i change its water every day cause every time i check it it has gotten dirt in its water dish

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

yes i change its water every day cause when i check on it it has gotten dirt in its water dish so i assume its been drikin?? its also been moving dirt from one corner and its been spinnin weebs in the same corner so i think its snapping out of what ever it was in QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh dont scare me like that what did it die from you know???
I have no idea what caused mine to die.I wish i did,but it is just something that happened with no visible signs.I hope this is not the case with yours and it turns out to be alright.

grayhound

Arachnosquire
sweet

actually i thinks have turned for the better its been movin around made its own little nest im assuming it was just really stressed frome being shipped and put into a new enviroment but things are looking alot better
Good to hear

Abhorsen

Arachnoknight
hi, what's the size of your enclosure? and how did you do the 3d background for your ts? i hope you're still active. . . thanks!