New CBB P. imperator Babies

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
I saw my gravid P. imperator digging the last couple of days and she finally had her litter! Fed her a large Dubia right after I took these pictures and she took it right away. These are TRUE CBB emperors and they are actually F2 CBB! Very excited and will be selling these after molting and feeding well.

Attachments

keks

Arachnobaron
Aaaah, thanks. CB I know, is captive bred. But I was confused with by the second B. Never meant it would be "babies" ^^.
Congrats to you offspring, btw :).

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
CBB means captive bred and born. These babies came from mating my male and female emperors in captivity and not the wild.
Sometimes females are imported from the wild or farms and are already gravid. Those are captive born, iCB. CBB means parents were bred in captivity and babies born in captivity.

keks

Arachnobaron
CBB means captive bred and born. These babies came from mating my male and female emperors in captivity and not the wild.
I notice this, thank you for explanation :). So I assume that CB usually means captive BORN and not captive bred ?

Rail91

Arachnopeon
I saw my gravid P. imperator digging the last couple of days and she finally had her litter! Fed her a large Dubia right after I took these pictures and she took it right away. These are TRUE CBB emperors and they are actually F2 CBB! Very excited and will be selling these after molting and feeding well.
Will you be selling any of them?

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
Will you be selling any of them?
Yes. They will be molting soon and leave the mother. As son as they are feeding well, I'd like to sell most of them. Probably around $45 each + shipping. Let me know if interested. Thank you.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think most old-school peeps see CBB as meaning the parents were captive born and raised, then grew up, mated and then their babies would be CBB. But then there is acquiring young wild caught and knowing they aren't gravid and breeding those when able, not much diff though.

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
Very interested would love to know when they are ready
I will try to keep you in mind. They are still with the mother. When they have had their first molt, I will separate them and feed a few times and then they will be ready. Probably a discount for multiples as I get tired of feeding all those babies! Thank you!

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
I think most old-school peeps see CBB as meaning the parents were captive born and raised, then grew up, mated and then their babies would be CBB. But then there is acquiring young wild caught and knowing they aren't gravid and breeding those when able, not much diff though.
I'm pretty old! Yes. That is what they are. I have raised the parents from wild caught and then bred them myself to produce these babies. CBB = captive bred and born.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Unfortunately I am too, don't like it, I didn't listen to my dad when he told me not to get old. There is also captive born and bred where the parents were born in captivity as opposed to captive bred and born. There is enough flip-flopping of the BB there that, a person just has to ask, "where the parents born in captivity?" It takes out the anecdotal aspect for some people.

Rail91

Arachnopeon
I will try to keep you in mind. They are still with the mother. When they have had their first molt, I will separate them and feed a few times and then they will be ready. Probably a discount for multiples as I get tired of feeding all those babies! Thank you!
I am deff interested in at leastva pair maybe more

Hercules Hernandez

Arachnosquire
Yes. They will be molting soon and leave the mother. As son as they are feeding well, I'd like to sell most of them. Probably around $45 each + shipping. Let me know if interested. Thank you.
How would I contact you if I am interested in purchasing some?

Mojo288

Arachnoknight
@Reptilesbyrick

I was hoping i could get in on those CBB babies if there are any left (when they are ready), i tried sending a pm but your inbox is full.