new breeding project

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Here is MrDeranged's male B emilia, freshly arrived, and happy as hell to be out of his vial!
I'll take pics of the female tonight, she's the one that I won at the ATS conference.
Wish us luck!

Attachments

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a super handsome guy! BEAUTIFUL! :)

Can't wait to see the picture of his "mate", "future wife"??? {D

Wishing you all the luck in the world so that you can have several hundred (thousand?) Emilias. :D

---
Wendy
---

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow!!!

He is handsome indeed! I always liked those. I wish you the best in breeding him! :)

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't forget the Unique Animal expo in Hilsboro Oergon September 25-26Tth....

Bob

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
thanks Bob...I'm on it!
Here's the female.....and no, it's not a death curl...she's eating a superworm in preparation for her lover ;)

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Best of luck Holley! Even though I would never keep such an ugly, ugly species in my collection ;), I hope you have tons of them running around in the near future. I will put dibs on a few of those H. mac babies though. :}

You can do it girlfriend! Take care.

Atrax

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh, you are naughty!
I will give you my half of them if you keep talking like that!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good luck on the breeding Holley I believe my 2.5" B.emilia is male as well but hopefully will know def. next molt.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Wishing you very much luck on this project!!

I can't wait for my little Gypsy to get that size, but at least she does now have the bright red adult color.

Oh, and if you are successful... I'll be needing a few to add into the collection :D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holley, you better hook this brother up, Mrs. Breeding Queen. :D Don't make me drive down there. LOL. I'll get saucey on you ;)

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is too awesome and you have two very pretty B. emilias too. I really need to get more Brachys. If you end up with a sack & babies I would love to buy some from you if you don't have plans for all of them.

I have been following your posts on breeding and OMG have you had your hands full. I am about to try my hand with A. avics.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Best of luck Holley! Those are some beautiful animals you have there! I keep meaning to get a B. emilia everytime I see a nice pic of one. :D