New B. Smithi -- First Tarantula!

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I'm ordering a roll, and it leaves no adhesive behind at all?? What you wrote read to good to be true.
Professional photographers use it to hold random stuff together during paid shoots. They don't want to be gunking up their equipment, so this is what they use. It is one of those things that seems too good to be true, but damned if it doesn't work. I wouldn't be using it if it was messing up my tanks or lids, either.

ProTip: once you tape a lid down, leave one little corner of the tape unfastened on the side of the tank, just enough to pinch grab, so you can start peeling it off a little easier the next time. It's plenty strong enough that it doesn't need that little corner fastened to work.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Professional photographers use it to hold random stuff together during paid shoots. They don't want to be gunking up their equipment, so this is what they use. It is one of those things that seems too good to be true, but damned if it doesn't work. I wouldn't be using it if it was messing up my tanks or lids, either.

ProTip: once you tape a lid down, leave one little corner of the tape unfastened on the side of the tank, just enough to pinch grab, so you can start peeling it off a little easier the next time. It's plenty strong enough that it doesn't need that little corner fastened to work.

I hear ya. I'm definitely getting this.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've always been looking for a tape like this at times, never could find it. Esp the lack of adhesive left on stuff, hate that about tape.

cassraptor

Arachnopeon
Post up new pics
Hey folks! So I did get her setup revamped. Here are some before and after shots as well as a few more snaps of her!

Attachments

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Beautiful T and nice looking enclosure setup!

[I ordered some Pro gaff tape -- Amazon says it will arrive tomorrow. So thanks for gaffers tape tip! Imagine I'll find hundreds of uses for it once I receive it.]