New Arrival P. ornata!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I did it, I jumped in the pokie pond. Starting my pokie collection with a beautiful 7"-8" P. ornata. Closer to 8 from the look of her.
Got her from Sean at Old World Spiders. Shes a beaut let me tell ya.
Thanks Sean, I know you will miss her.

anyway, as soon as i get back home where i van take some epics ill post them
may be Sean has some he can post.

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome choice for a first pokie! this is my second favorite species (rufilata is first:D)...

all the ones i have right now are tiny but maybe one day...do you think she likes younger men?{D

gratz man:)
Harvey

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awesome choice for a first pokie! this is my second favorite species (rufilata is first:D)...

all the ones i have right now are tiny but maybe one day...do you think she likes younger men?{D

gratz man:)
Harvey
well she better because she wont find a living male her age lol she is about over 7 and nearly 8" lol

kingcobra

Arachnopeon
well drachenjager, there IS somewhere else besides texas,great though it is! ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND....... and COSTA BLANCA.... SPAIN, {D , though no matter, its all down to us being INDIVIDUALS, and rightly so.:)

p.ornata are a gret species to keep, they do get quite large and i have had 9" span specimens when i kept them ,a beautiful ornamental though, but temperament not as forgiving as some, nonetehless a nice choice . good luck with them.:)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well drachenjager, there IS somewhere else besides texas,great though it is! ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND....... and COSTA BLANCA.... SPAIN, {D , though no matter, its all down to us being INDIVIDUALS, and rightly so.:)

p.ornata are a gret species to keep, they do get quite large and i have had 9" span specimens when i kept them ,a beautiful ornamental though, but temperament not as forgiving as some, nonetehless a nice choice . good luck with them.:)
yeah i had to rehouse her when i got her home. and she was very slow and calm. really surprised me lol
Yeah i just found out there is someplace besides Texas lol im going to have to spend 2 weeks in the sierra madre, installing a waste water plant for a silver mine lol