new additions to collection

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I went to the Dixie Reptile Show in Birmingham, Alabama on Saturday and met Kelly Swift and Phil Redwine. I came home with a few additions to my collection. I got one C. cyaneopubescens, one A. versicolor, one P. murinus (Usambar Orange) and five L. Cristatus slings. The next year will be pretty cool watching these little ones grow up....
One question though, my OBT has built a funnel web around the lid of his pill bottle.....how do you feed them when they are like this without destroying the web or allowing them to escape??

Last edited:

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phil!!!! Sorry.....i dont know why i keep thinking Randy.....i think i said that at the show too.......weird.....i guess i killed that brain cell......ill edit the posts...lol

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the additions, you'll love them. The Usambara will rebuild.

Andy

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am working on making all my enclosures having two access points, a top and a side opening. I think this will prevent poeci's from running up my arm(open access the animal is futhist from) and allow only one web area to need rebuilding at a time. I figure this would work for almost all species.
Rev