New addition and more next week.

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I got another T.

I finally got my hands an Acanthoscuria geniculata. An extremely tiny one at that. Maybe 1/4 of an inch is a generous guess.

Already has eaten an molted for me so that's good. I can't wait for this thing to get HUGE!

In a few weeks I expect to be recieving 2 avicularia purpurea, and 2 more L parahybana. I've been having a good few months of collection. Fingers crossed formsome females.

Attachments

Paiige

Arachnobaron
You are going to fall in love with that genic! No other T I own eats with as much gusto. They also gain a huge amount of size with each molt from what I've seen so far with mine :D

Congrats on the other new babes too!

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
You are going to fall in love with that genic! No other T I own eats with as much gusto. They also gain a huge amount of size with each molt from what I've seen so far with mine :D

I need a few more of them, and have found a few people selling them. They're one of my favorite new world terrestrial sp.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I need a few more of them, and have found a few people selling them. They're one of my favorite new world terrestrial sp.
Yeah I agree. I want to buy like 5 more of them but hubby said no :bored:
I will bring home at least 2 more. :D

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
You will love the genic. I am missing my pairs furry right now ..both are dieting (premolt).
Feeding day is just boring without them taking part :singing:

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I've seen how vicious these guys can be on feeding day. Puts even my chromatopela to shame lol.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer

My A genics always gave me suprising growth jumps as well.