Need your opinion

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Tarantula Canada also got a huge amount of Avicularias in recently. All of them will web if you are comfortable with an arboreal.

cold blood

Staff member
I'm wanting some of these guys soon myself.
My female has been sitting on a sac since May 6....I will keep ya posted bud;)
Tarantula Canada doesn't have any of those, but they have females of the Holothele sp, Holothele sp. Norte de Santander and Holothele sp. Venezuela/Aragua. Would those be appropriate as well?
Incei is the only member of the genus I have experience with...sorry I can't help.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Tarantula Canada also got a huge amount of Avicularias in recently. All of them will web if you are comfortable with an arboreal.
Haha, I've literally fed the female's your talking about, There super fast taking off with speed and from time to time threat pose as-well when opening enclosure.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Tarantula Canada doesn't have any of those, but they have females of the Holothele sp, Holothele sp. Norte de Santander and Holothele sp. Venezuela/Aragua. Would those be appropriate as well?
OoooOOo those look pretty cool too. I'll have to see what I can find on these guys as well.

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
From what I've read/seen, Cyclosternum fasciatum are good webbers as well. They're relatively inexpensive (at least in the UK) and are quite beautiful. They get to around 3-4" in size and shouldn't be much trouble to look after. :)

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Bruce has the H. incei available...
Trinidad Dwarf Olive
(Holothele incei)
1"+ - $20
2" - $30
2½" male (adult) - $35
2½" female (adult) - $65
Bruce will be in Toronto on June 26th. Not at the reptile show, but the Summer Pet Fest also being held in Downsview Park. If you can't make it to Toronto that weekend, Bruce is open to doing 'group shipments' where a number of people order and split the shipping cost.
http://www.arachnophiliacs.com/

Ziad ElGuneid

Arachnosquire
I found the burrowers really prone to bolting when you try and rehouse them so keep an eye out for that. A bathtub with the drain blocked is your best bet.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I found the burrowers really prone to bolting when you try and rehouse them so keep an eye out for that. A bathtub with the drain blocked is your best bet.
He no longer has te burrowers ;) didn't read the whole thread?