Need woodlice ASAP

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anybody have any woodlice for sale or know where they sell some. Need some to throw in with a scorp colony and with humid kept T's. I have a culture of tropical woodlice, but it won't be ready for weeks. HELP PLEASE :)

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Richie Willis or go collect some? MantidAssassins also has some I'm sure.

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Navaros said:
Richie Willis or go collect some? MantidAssassins also has some I'm sure.
Cool thanks. I have tons of them outside my house, but I read a bunch of posts that say you shouldn't use any from the wild. Have you ever grabbed any from outside? Any problems?

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have, no problems. But just make sure they are in a pesticide free area.

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Navaros said:
I have, no problems. But just make sure they are in a pesticide free area.
Theres no pesticide at my house except for one side where a trecnh was dug to put in termite poison last year. I will make sure I don't get any from that side of the house. Thanks

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
NYbirdEater said:
Cool thanks. I have tons of them outside my house, but I read a bunch of posts that say you shouldn't use any from the wild. Have you ever grabbed any from outside? Any problems?
I just put some sowbugs and woodlice in with my emperor scorpions. I don't think you will have any problems with wild caught as long as they are pesticide free which goes without saying.

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Brian S said:
I just put some sowbugs and woodlice in with my emperor scorpions. I don't think you will have any problems with wild caught as long as they are pesticide free which goes without saying.

unless your emps are like my asian forests and just eat them all. dont know how theyre going to clean the burrows, theyre just going to get eaten. :?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
chuck said:
unless your emps are like my asian forests and just eat them all. dont know how theyre going to clean the burrows, theyre just going to get eaten. :?
I guess that will keep them from having a population explosion. {D {D