Need some help

Asmiro

Arachnopeon
So I've recently gotten two ivory millipedes as pets and they seem to be doing fine. However, I just spotted one of them happily eating an apple and then start to curl up and stop moving. I have not tried moving it in case for some reason it's molting but I'm afraid it might be dead. The tank is kept at roughly a 70% humidity, I've linked a minute long clip to show what it actually did. It literally just got done nibbling on that apple too which is why i'm confused. Thought it was cleaning it's legs at first until it stopped moving.

Link:

Thank you in advance for any advice and tips

SFA

Arachnoknight
I can’t see the video, but how long has it been like that? Mine sleep loosely curled up on the surface a lot. Get a full tummy, take a nap sort of thing.

Asmiro

Arachnopeon
apparently you were right it was just taking a nap a guess. It stayed partially curled for like 30 mins and started eating again. Thank you for the reply though. I feel like it had a food comatose. The video should be fixed now, if you still would like to see what it was doing.

Last edited:

SFA

Arachnoknight
apparently you were right it was just taking a nap a guess. It stayed partially curled for like 30 mins and started eating again. Thank you for the reply though. I feel like it had a food comatose. The video should be fixed now, if you still would like to see what it was doing.
Haha awesome! They are funny little critters.