need some help with my stone centipede

KhaZix

Arachnopeon
Just got my first pede 2 days ago its a stone centipede 1cm long, I made a small terrarium for him/her and put there some water At the bottom and dirt, I put some other insects so he can feed from them (lady bug ,4-5 ants) and 6 millipedes babies I put some leaves and apple for millipades they are very active but the stone centipede is 24/7 under the dirt ,I never saw him coming out or hunting what should I do? I don't want to dig cuz maybe he is molting and I don't want to hurt him/her :/

kermitdsk

Arachnosquire
Centipedes are digging and hiding specially stone centipedes. I also have some in my Scolopendra encloser and you see them only sometimes a few seconds they hide immedeately. I don't know how big your encloser is but I guess you'll rarely see it. I'm not sure but I think it won't eat ants and I'm sure it deffenetly won't eat lady bugs. Try springtails and isopods.

KhaZix

Arachnopeon
I got a huge stone pede yesterday from my backyard and put it in the enclosure (it has the size and the form of a soccer ball) I took out today the ants but all I found from the ladybug was her/his wings i think the big one got it and he/she is very active not like the small one :D, idk from where I can get springtails ,can u guys tell me what a stone pede can eat? Ik it have to be smaller than a half of his body