Need some help... Mystery sling.

Shenron

Arachnopeon
Purchased a sling from my usual shop. It was sold to me as an encyocratella olivacea, but all the pictures I'm seeing online are telling me otherwise . I didn't look at it before I bought it because it was burrowed, and these guys have never done me wrong before . Now I'm terrible with him identifying slings. Can someone help me out before I go in there and call them out for selling me then wrong t?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

WoofSpider

Arachnosquire
It's difficult to ID without a more detailed picture. Also most small slings kind of look the same. You might need to wait for it to grow up a bit before you can get a definitive identification.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's not a versicolor, or A. minatrix or many other Ts hahah, wait till it grows out and gains color/pattern

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Purchased a sling from my usual shop. It was sold to me as an encyocratella olivacea, but all the pictures I'm seeing online are telling me otherwise . I didn't look at it before I bought it because it was burrowed, and these guys have never done me wrong before . Now I'm terrible with him identifying slings. Can someone help me out before I go in there and call them out for selling me then wrong t?
Thanks in advance.
It could be. There really isn't any way to tell till it gets older. Some can change colors several times while growing. A lot of species look odd till they get their adult colors.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Its not Encyocratella olivacea. It may have been mislabelled as that instead of Chaetopelma olivaceum. It sure looks like Chaetopelma.

Shenron

Arachnopeon
Its not Encyocratella olivacea. It may have been mislabelled as that instead of Chaetopelma olivaceum. It sure looks like Chaetopelma.
After some research I think your correct. Thank you.