Need some advice on DOA's

jukahman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got 2 DOA's from one of my shipment.good that the seller replaced my order...:D :D :D ..hope u get your money back or your order.:)

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Much respect to arachnophoria (andrew?) for manning up and posting here. That shows class. Any mistake is not a total loss as long as you learn from it.

Don&SallysZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am the shipper in this instance.I do not know who this Andrew is in Canada, but I have never lived or shipped anything from there.I welcome all your feedback,but I will not argue here, as the situation is at rest and I have post a reply in my own review, if people want to know my stance,however it may or may not sway the outcome of all of this.If you did a search for my posts within this site, you would find, I am a caring and intelligent keeper, who goes through great lenghts to treat my animals well.This was fluke and very embarassing and disappointing incident to have on my reputation.I have done all I can to rectify things,and I know I will be told by many that there is a plethora of good packing information on here.All I can say, is I felt confident that I knew how to pack the ts for thier journey and really botched it.I have learned from it and hope that is enough to maintain the persona I try to present,when I post,buy,and sell here.Thanks everyone.
Andrew, No hard feelings. You issued us a full refund, which we really appreciate plus your additional offer. We'll be contacting you soon.

arachnophoria

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you for those who have aknowledged my efforts to make a positive step forward in a very ugly situation.