Need OBT help!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I cannot tell, wrong picture to show. Knowing how big a hole should be is on this forum, and can be found via Google when you have Google search AB only.

gkmyers11

Arachnopeon
I cannot tell, wrong picture to show. Knowing how big a hole should be is on this forum, and can be found via Google when you have Google search AB only.

I read lots of posts on it. When I attempted to make the holes the iron went all the way through since I pushed a little too hard. I’m probably just gonna put it back in the old enclosure and wait until the next molt. The carapace is larger than the holes it’s just barely bigger though. Thanks for the reply.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Best idea would be, as @viper69 mentioned, put it back to previous enclosure if you do not want to risk, and being on the safe side than being sorry.

But if you ask me, I would feed your sling so that it can have much larger abdomen, and so that it cannot escape through that vent holes. I only say this because, your sling’s abdomen and vent hole sizes are pretty much alike if not smaller.

gkmyers11

Arachnopeon
Best idea would be, out it back to previous enclosure if you do not want to be safe than be sorry.

But if you ask me, I would feed your sling so that it can have much larger abdomen, and so that it cannot escape through that vent holes. I only say this because, your sling’s abdomen and vent hole sizes are pretty much alike if not smaller.
I’ve only had it for 4 days. It was tiny when I bought it. It’s already eaten 2 medium crickets. I fed it and gave it some water. It looks a lot better than it did when I got it on Wednesday.