Need names for new arrivals!

Evan S

Arachnopeon
Female arrived rotten and crushed to death. Male just fine next to her. No packaging damage outside or in. The extent of her decay and placement in the tissue suggests she was crushed while she was being packed, and rotted the whole way here.. Dealing with shipper/Breeder now.

Last edited:

Evan S

Arachnopeon
Well, update on the male. He is quite healthy and doing well. I’ve caught him drinking water droplets from misting his tank, and he also ate for me the second night after receiving him. This photo was taken the day I unboxed him so he’s skinnier in it. I initially didn’t plan on handling him but he seemed to be in a pretty non skittish mood and wasn’t aggressive at all so I took the opportunity to hold him and look him over. I was trying to look for injuries which I was afraid he’d have, after seeing the condition of the female. He seems to be in perfect condition, and I hope someday I’ll be able to pair him with diamond, my sling female. She’s about 1/4”-1/8” smaller than he is currently so hopefully they’ll be a good match up! As for the name, I like Karios a lot as it goes along with my other male Chronos. Thanks to all who responded! There were some good names suggested that I may steal for my next tarantulas! ;)

Attachments