NEED HELP US IS MY SCORPION GRAVID?!?!

I have a male and female in one container and she's seemingly become more and more bigger

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
I have this female scorpion and she's with a male I believe (checked last night) both WC scorpions and over the time ive had these two she's been getting bigger and bigger and I feel shes gravid. I rather have a couple more peoples opinions on this.

Attachments

Dave Jay

Arachnoknight
I don't think it looks overly fat, just well fed imo, I'm not saying that it definitely isn't gravid, just that if it is it's not very far along if it is, some of mine are fatter and have been for years without being gravid. If it is gravid as it gets towards birthing you might see the white baby blobs through the side. Gravid scorpions get very defensive and may kill others if they feel they can't get enough space and privacy, increasing aggression is a sign that they may be gravid, this happens even with communal species.

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
I don't think it looks overly fat, just well fed imo, I'm not saying that it definitely isn't gravid, just that if it is it's not very far along if it is, some of mine are fatter and have been for years without being gravid. If it is gravid as it gets towards birthing you might see the white baby blobs through the side. Gravid scorpions get very defensive and may kill others if they feel they can't get enough space and privacy, increasing aggression is a sign that they may be gravid, this happens even with communal species.
Ok thank you very much

Dave Jay

Arachnoknight
You're welcome :)
Someone may be able to give you information specific to the species you have such as gestation periods or other info that may help