1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to verify this site.

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Jhay em, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Jhay em

Jhay em Arachnopeon

Japan
    Advertisement
    can anyone know ths site globaltarantulamarket.com is it legit seller or not? Iam planning to order from this site

Thank you

2. SAPHIE

SAPHIE Arachnopeon

I'm sorry to say that this is the message I received when going to that site from my work computer: "You have tried to visit a site that has been blocked for your security" ...We're able to go to any sites including backwaterreptiles.com and undergroundreptiles.com. Most I could suggest is to try either a known site, or the classifieds section here.

3. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

No one in their right mind would even visit this sellers site...they prey on new, uninformed hobbyists.

OP is in Japan....unfortunately we don't see many Japanese collectors here....as a result, we see little info on sellers there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoking Active Member

If I were you, I would be looking for local breeders/vendors in Japan.

5. Jhay em

Jhay em Arachnopeon

Japan
    Thanks for the info guys

6. SAPHIE

SAPHIE Arachnopeon

Agreed, which is why I mentioned them as sites I could actually go to vs the one asked about, but did not see OP is not in the US tho.

7. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnotank Arachnosupporter

They're based in Poland and this is a mostly US based forum so I doubt many members have even heard of them let alone ordered from them (given their laws on importing animals).

I've only heard of them recently, never ordered from them and they only have one review on their FB page.

8. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX ArachnoGod Active Member

You are in Japan, so being you (aside your nation breeders) I would give a search also in the Philippines market: seriously the arachnid keeping and trade in that nation is skyrocketing, with even some pretty rare species that jumps out here and there :pompous:

Plus, in the case of an online purchase from other nations, the distance is and may be a issue to consider as well... and between Japan and the Philippines there isn't that much :writer:

9. Jhay em

Jhay em Arachnopeon

Japan
    To expensive here in japan its much cheaper to buy overseas, i do not know any breeder in phils.